Jessica Simpson’s rapid and very noticeable weight loss before the wedding impressed thousands of her fans who wanted to know who helped the celebrity to achieve such success. Now the hero’s name is known – it is the celeb’s personal trainer Harley Pasternak.
Not so long ago Jessica Simpson married her fiancé, hockey player Eric Johnson. Twitter is full of comments about the celebrity’s incredible weight loss – Jessica looked 20 kilos bigger only a few months ago. Jess’ fans know about her passion for “yo-yo dieting” and constant weight changes, but they were nonetheless struck by the star’s achievement in the fight against excess weight.
Jessica Simpson now proudly uploads new photos showing the admirable figure on her Instagram. Now the former “dumpling” is even criticized for being “too skinny.” As it became known, 4 months before the wedding, Jessica started working with a personal trainer and nutritionist Harley Pasternak who also helps Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Megan Fox to lose weight. Jess strictly followed the rules, and they worked.
So, here are Jessica’s weight loss rules:
- Walk at least 12,000 steps a day, timing them a pedometer. The more steps done, the better.
- Give up sugar and grains because they contain calories.
- Avoid leaps in blood sugar levels caused by simple carbohydrates (goodbye, pasta and potatoes!)
- Do exercises for the upper body three times a week using weights.
- Do exercises to strengthen legs twice a week, including stretching and squats.
- Pushups are absolutely necessary. Do these exercises twice a week.